Negombo bus terminal:
Welcome to Negombo Bus Terminal, Sri Lanka- a swarming hub of buses. Whether you’re a local commuter or a curious traveler, Negombo Bus Terminal offers an exciting blend of culture, convenience, and connectivity. Explore the heart of Negombo & see what’s around…
Negombo, the calm city of Sri Lanka also know as “Little Rome” due to the large number of Catholics in the city. St Mary’s Church, the oldest and the most beautiful church in Negombo completed in the 1920s. The Maris Stella Catholic College in Negombo is one of the oldest schools in Negombo founded by the Marist Brothers in 1922. Negombo lagoon lined with fishermen’s boats feeding into the Dutch era Hamilton Canal.
To Do Things
- Visit the oldest Church in Negombo – St Mary’s Church, a magnifying church with painted ceilings of alabaster images of saints.
- Take boat ride in Negombo lagoon – Explore the lagoon in a boat and get a glimpse of rare fish & local crabs while feeding the friendly monkeys.
- Visit the local fish market – Explore the bustling fish market.
- Explore the local markets – Walk around the local markets and get to know locals.
- Taste the street food around – Affordable & fun.
- Watch the golden sunset at Dungalpitiya beach or at Morawala beach – Less crowded & peaceful.
- Taste the Sri Lankan crabs – Must try seafood for seafood lovers.