Ceylon Lodge to Mirissa
In this comprehensive guide you’ll find the most convenient travel options from Ceylon Lodge to Mirissa. Here, you’ll come across the most budget-friendly travel option to expensive, hence comfortable taxi drives.
Mirissa, a small coastal town located in the south coast region of Matara district, Southern province. Approximately 156 kilometers from Negombo. Mirissa is a popular tourist destination with mesmerizing tropical beaches. The town is also one of the island’s main whale and dolphin watching location.
Travel by Bus – Budget-friendly ride
From Ceylon Lodge to Negombo Terminal
- Take the 242 bus from Ceylon Lodge to Negombo terminal. Note! The bus station is located right next the hostel and you can find buses every 10 minutes.
- The ticket cost will be 100 rupees per person.
- Within 10 minutes time period you’ll be able to reach Negombo.
Negombo to Colombo by Bus
- Take the 240 bus from Negombo to Colombo.
- From Colombo take the bus to Matara and, get down from Mirissa.
- Ticket cost from Negombo to Colombo in a Non-AC bus will be 150 Rupees per person and 300 Rupees in AC bus per person.
- And, 300 Rupees per person in AC bus to travel from Colombo to Mirissa.
- Take the 242 bus from Ceylon Lodge to Negombo station; (Ticket cost – 100 Rupees per person).
- Take the train from Negombo to Colombo Fort.
- Then, take another train from Colombo to Mirissa.